MILLCREEK HIGH SCHOOL COMMUNITY COUNCIL MEETING
February 14, 2012 MINUTES
TIME: 3:00 PM
PLACE: MHS Conference Room
WELCOME: Lanae, Chairperson
Excused: Melanee Higgins, Kathleen Wagner, Marilynn Wood, Terry Ogborn
APPROVE MINUTES FROM LAST MEETING: Handout
Motion to approve: Heidi
Seconded by: Lanae
SCHOOL INFORMATION AND PROGRAM PROGRESS REPORTS:
- Heidi Tasso reported
- Crisis Team Updated about the preparation and events surrounding the tragedy.
- Comp Guidance reported about the ASVAB test, Navajo Appreciation Day and Boys State.
- Elks Pantry Partners Grant Update- 40 more quilts delivered from Dl, Food Bank help for night school and Salvation Army bus passes given to the school.
- School LAND Trust information was discussed
- The 2010-2011 School Plan Final Report -Handout was given and discussed
- School LAND Trust Program Mid-Year Report High School-Handout was given and discussed
- Provided to parents at SEOP Meeting that were held 2 weeks ago
- TCN Message Went home to parents
- Available on school web site
- 2012-2013 School Plan was discussed in detail. It was voted on and passed by all present. Two were absent.
- Council/Committee Signature was passed around Signed.
- Kathleen Wagner
- ISQ Survey Results-held until April meeting
- Building Update was discussed and all were very excited!
- Faculty Updates:
- It was Stated that all signed their Letters of Intent for the next school year.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS FOR DISCUSSION:
NEXT MEETING: April I7, 2012
Thanks so much for your to participate an this committee.