A student who wishes to return to their regular high school must initiate a request to do so. They must complete the appropriate form as well as meet the following requirements:
1. Be living within the appropriate school boundaries.
2. Demonstrated earnest effort to attend school on a regular basis while at Millcreek.
3. Demonstrated appropriate academic efforts and achievement based on classroom and competency performance while at Millcreek.
4. Demonstrated appropriate behavior while at Millcreek.
5. Receive approval to return from their regular high school administration.
An Official School Web Site of the Washington County School District
2010 © - All Content Rights Reserved